Welcome to two days of ceramics. Puttery is an art and everyone can create something out of mud. We explore the techniques: rolling, casting and sculpting. Concrete tasks and technique are mixed with free work. Let your desire, imagination and creativity free! With a talented potter at your side, you are given guidance to shape the clay and in the end you choose one of your art work for burning and glazing. After a few weeks it is ready to be picked up or sent to you.
- 09.00 – 11.00 Breakfast at Fengers Husrum + Information about the mill in Fengersfors.
- 11.00 – 13.00 Introduction to pottery, Annie Lindgren.
- 13.00 – 14.00 Oudoor lunch (if weather permits).
- 14.00 – 17.00 Pottery.
- 20.00 – 22.00 Dinner at Fengers Husrum.
- 08.00 – 09.00 Breakfast.
- 09.00 – 13.00 Pottery.
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch at Fengers Husrum.
- 13.00 – Finishing & transfer to Åmål.
- 2100 SEK/person.
- Payment: At Fengers Husrum with cash or card.
The price include
- Full board (accomodation in a doubble room at Fengers Husrum).
The price do not include
- Alcoholic bevarages.
- The price for burning and glazing.
- Annie Lindgren, Potter
- Marcus Lidén, host at Fengers Husrum