Welcome to a course in traditional blacksmithing where we try different methods for form, design, function and technology. You will receive guidance from a professional blachsmith and will be able to make utensils such as a hook and a flower stick. When you have learned the basics, you may want to try your own ideas such as a bowl or candlestick.
- 18.00 – 18.30 Drinks and snacks at Fengers Husrum.
- 18.30 – 20.00 Visit at the mill of Fengersfors.
- 20.00 – Mingel and dinner at Fengers Husrum.
- 09.00 – 11.00 Breakfast at Fengers Husrum.
- 11.00 – 13.00 Blacksmithing, Ulrika Aneer.
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch.
- 14.00 – 17.00 Blacksmithing, Ulrika Aneer.
- 17.00 – 17.30 Yoga for those who wish with instructor.
- 17.30 – 19.00 Shower.
- 17.30 – 19.00 Dinner at Fengers Husrum.
- 08.00 – 09.00 Breakfast at Fengers Husrum.
- 09.00 – 12.00 Blacksmithing, Ulrika Aneer.
- 12.00 – 13.00 Lunch at Fengers Husrum.
- 13.00 – 15.00 Walk to Knarrbysjön & Bruksvillan (if weather permits), packing, coffe and transfer to Åmål.
- 3500 SEK/person.
- Payment: At Fengers Husrum with cash or card.
The price include
- Full board, (accomodation in a doubble room at Fengers Husrum).
The price do not include
- Ulrika Aneer, blacksmith (https://ulrikaaneer.se)
- Marcus Lidén: Host, chef (Fengers Husrum)
Based on groups between 6-8 persons.