- 15.30 sourdough chat anddough making. We prepare severeal different doughs completely without yeast. We prepare doughs with weat and full grains. We try different baking techniques and we also make a crisp bread dough. We only work with KRAV-labeled locally produced grains grown on Västgötaslätten and milled on Forsane mill in Frändefors.
- 17.30 Bread making. We try different techniques and shapes before the bread goes for cold fermentationm in the fridge before baking the next day.
- 18.30 We bake our own pizza with one of the doughs we prepared earlier and you will be able to choose toppings from a buffet. We bake the pizza in the bakery´s wood-fired oven. We set the table and sit down and eat toghether in the bakery.
- 19.30 We prepare the oven for the next day.
- 20.00 Finishing at the bakery and we take a evening walk around the mill in Fengersfors.
- 22.00 Evening mingle at Fengers Husrum.
- 09.00 Meeting and breakfast at the bakery.
- 09.30 We check our doughs after the nights cold fermentationm and bake the bread in the wood-fire oven.
- 10.00 You are togheter with the staff preparing the bakery´s doughs for the next day´s delivery to ICA and Coop in Åmål!
- 12.00 We roll and bake the crispbread.
- 13.00 We are finishing by filling our bags with freshly baked sourdough bread before we enjoy a nice lunch together at Fengers Husrum.
- 2400 SEK/person.
- Payment: At Fengers Husrum with cash or card
- Full board (accomodation in adouble room at Fengers Husrum).
- Sourdough baking
- Alcoholic beverages
- Sandra: Baker, leader of the sourdough baking, (https://bruketsgodaste.se)
- Marcus Lidén: Host, chef (Fengers Husrum)
- Book here
Based on groups between 6-8 people.